Eligibility for First Year Undergraduate Courses
The prospective applicant must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria for admissions to the MBA programme.
The candidate must have passed Basic Education High School Examination (BEHS).
- The candidate must be a lawful citizen that follow and abide by law.
- The candidate must have passed the health detection if necessary.
- The candidate must have to sit for the interview and have to pass if necessary.
- The candidate who have passed Basic Education High School Examination (BEHS) in any subject need to get the higher marks than the
- The candidates from Kachin State, Chin State, Sagaing Region and Shan State (Southern Shan State) are eligible for the admission.
- The candidatesadmitted can elect the specialized subject in Commerce, Accountant, Statistics, Economics, and Business Administration.
Those who will attend second year courses, third year courses and fourth year courses must have to be completed the previous lower levels.
Total Views 545 , and 3 views today